Instructions for filling the Online Application form
CHRIST COLLEGE (AUTONOMOUS) ,IRINJALAKUDA
INSTRUCTONS TO THE APPLICANTS FOR SEEKING ADMISSION IN DEGREE COURSES 2016-17
STEP – 1 : Login to www.christcollegeijk.edu.in .Start online registration by clicking
the icon “UG Admissions 2016-17 ” In the Home Page .
Or Click on the Admission Icon in the “Menu bar” and select
“UG Admissions 2016-17 ” .
STEP – 2 : Go through the prospectus and Terms & Conditions carefully.
STEP – 3 : Click on “Apply Now” and go through and accept the instructions to
Activate “CLICK HERE TO APPLY ONLINE” Link.
STEP – 4 : Click “Register” for a new user. Username and password will be sent to the
application’s registered e-mail and mobile number. Please keep it safe for
STEP – 5 : FEE PAYMENT OPTIONS:
1. Chalan Payment : If you choose the mode, download, print the chalan form and remit the application fee in any branch of the South Indian Bank. Enter the branch name & transaction date and click “Continue”.
2. NEFT Payment : In this mode, download & print the NEFT form and remit the fee in any bank and keep the counter foil and UTR number. Enter the branch name & transaction date and click “Continue”.
3. Online payment: If you prefer this mode, use any debit/credit card/Net banking
4. For downloading Application Form : Enter User ID & Password to Log in and click the “click for Application” and continue.
5. Payment of Application fee details : Select the Fee Payment Options and enter the chalan details.
STEP – 6 : To add course preferences
STEP – 7 : Enter Personal & Academic details and click “Save & Continue”
STEP – 8 : PHOTO UPLOAD
Photograph should be of recent passport size format
Front view of full face and shoulder portion of candidate is to be seen clearly in the photograph
The uploaded photo and photo affixed in the printout of the application should be identical. Otherwise application is likely to be rejected.
The face of the candidate should be straight and at the centre of photograph.
Photograph must be in colour with a light colour background (preferably white).
Photo wearing caps and dark glasses will be rejected
Scanned image file should be in jpg (jpeg) format only
Dimensions of the photograph should be 600 pixels width and 600 pixels height.
Size of the image file should be between 40 kb to 100 kb.
If the face in the photograph is not clear, your application is liable to be rejected.
STEP – 9 : Check the status of your application status through the ‘Application Status’ link in the
UG admission Page ..
POINTS TO REMEMBER
Candidates are instructed to register online within the specified time schedule through the admission portal
A hard copy of the online application along with the fee payment details and other supporting documents should be kept by the candidate as it has to be submitted at the time of admission in the college.
While filling up the application form do not press the back button on the browser to go to a previous page as it may result in losing the page and your application will not be processed
If by some means the application form page has been lost, Login using the password provided and submit a new one.
For more details refer to the Prospectus.
Final submission should be done on or before 31-5-2016
Print out must be taken in the two sides of A4 sheet paper
FOUR YEAR INTEGRATED B.P.Ed. COURSE
Integrated B.P.Ed. is a professional course of 4 years duration. Admission to this course is on the basis of written entrance examination, performance in sports and games, physical fitness test, medical examination and personal interview.
Eligibility conditions :
1. Candidates should have passed the higher secondary examination of Kerala Government or any other examination recognized as equivalent thereto or a certificate course in Physical Education of at least two years duration after passing S.S.L.C. and recognized by the University of Calicut.
2. Should be between the age of 17 to 23 years as on Ist December of the year of admission. Relaxation up to 4 years in the upper age limit shall be given to candidates who have represented State / University in A.I.U. recognized sports disciplines or in-service candidates who have at least two years of service as Physical Education teachers or SC/ST candidates.
3. Should be medically fit for heavy load of physical activities and should not have any physical or mental disability which prevents him/her from actively participating in vigorous sports activities.
4. A candidate who have passed / appeared / discontinued I / II / III year of any other degree course recognized by this university or equivalent, is also eligible to seek admission to B.P.Ed. course, provided they have cancelled their earlier registration.
The students appearing for the entrance test will be ranked on the basis of their performance in written test, fitness test, games and sports skill test, percentage in qualifying examination, merit of their certificates and performance in the interview with the Principal.
Date of Entrance Exam : 22-6-2016
Time : 8.00 a.m.
ü Documents and materials to be brought while coming for entrance test.
1. Medical Fitness Certificate
2. Passport size photo – 2 Nos.
3. Plus Two Certificate/Two year C.P.Ed./any other eligible certificate
4. All sports & Games certificates in original and photo copy
5. Age proof certificate
6. Sports kit for selection trial
7. Online registration print out