IMPORTANT DATES AND NOTIFICATIONS FOR PG ADMISSION- 2017-18
- Commencement of online Registration to Christ College – Portal :
- Closing of online Registration :
- Publication of Trial allotment :
- Last date for editing; to be done only at the college (if required) :
- Publication of final allotment and rank list :
- Admission to various programmes (except M.Sc Environmental Science) will be held on in the concerned departments at 10.00 a.m. from Open Merit list and 11.00 a.m. from waiting list.
- Admission to M.Sc. Environmental Science Programme will be held on in the Dept. of Geology & Environmental Science at 10.00 a.m. from Open Merit list and 11.00 a.m. from waiting list.
- At the time of the interview the applicants should produce the following documents :
1. Printout of online application form and chalan receipt
2. Degree Mark List
3. Transfer Certificate
4. Course and Conduct Certificate
5. SSLC Certificate (for verification)
6. Passport size Photo – 2 Nos.
7. NCC/NSS Certificate (if eligible for bonus mark)
8. Income Certificate (Only for the candidates who are eligible for fee concession)