|Department of Commerce|
|04802738143 , 9495138143|
|Date of Birth||16-03-1961|
|Home address||Panthalookaran house, P.O. Kuvakkattukunnu 680311, Meloor, Chalakudy, Thrissur.|
|Educational Qualifications||M.com, PGDCA, PhD.
2014, Mahatma Gandhi Universiry, Kottayam.
|Title of Thesis||Performance, Problems and Prospects of the Co-operative Marketing Societies in Kerala.|
|Research papers Published||
Participated and Presented a paper titled Co-operative Banking in the National Seminar on "Banking Divergence-Challenges and Solutions"
Organised by the Post Graduate Dept. of Commerce and Management Studies, Sri. Achutha Menon Governement College, Thrissur on 21st and 22nd February 2012.
Presented a paper in the two day UGC sponsored National seminar on "Insulation of Indian Economy from Global Financial Crisis", Organised by the
PG dept. of Commerce in Association with M. G. University Kottayam and Commerce Association of Kerala, held on 20th and 21st March 2012.
Participated and Presented a paper titled BPO, the New Manthra for the Existance and Excellence of Businessin the 3 day National Seminar
"All India Commerce Congress 2005" Organised by the Dept. of Commerce, St. peters' College, Kolenchery, Kerala during 5-7th January 2005.
Presentation and Participation in Seminars etc.:
Attended the Workshop on "Profiling Research Publications for Quality Research" organised by the University Library,
Cochin University of Science and Technology, Kochi, on 3rd January 2012.
Participated in UGC sponsored National Workshop on Research Methodology and Statisticl Analysis organised by the Rajagiri School of Business Management,
Rajairi College of Social Sciences, Kalamessery, Kerala on 13-15 th March 2012.
Participated in the UGC sponsored National Seminar"India and Global Financial Crisis-Recession to Resurgence on 6th and 7th January 2011 organised by the
Post Graduate and Research Dept. of Commerce, Nirmala College, Muvattupuzha, Kerala.
Participated in the State Level Seminar "Innovations In Micro Finance" organised by the PG dept. of Commerce, Christ College, Irinjalakuda, 25th January 2011.
Participated in the State Level Workshop on "Statistical package for Social Sciences(SPSS)" organised by the Post Graduate and Research Department of Commerce,
Nirmala College, Muvattupuzha on 2nd, 3rd and 4th March 2007.
Participated in International Seminar on "Knowledge Management and Data Mining" organised by Department of Computer Science and Engineering, Sahrdaya College, Kodakara.
Participated in the National Seminar on Artifical Intelligence & Expert System held in Christ College Irinjalakuda on 26th &27 th February, 2004.
Participated in the National Seminar on "Investment Potential In Tourism Industry" organised by the PG Dept. of Commerce,
Christ College, Irinjalakuda on 12th September 2002.
Seminars, Conferences etc. organized:
Coordinator of the Intercollegiate Commercde Quiz COMERINA conducted by the PG Dept. of Commerce, Christ College, Irinjalakuda on 29th February 2016.
Coordinator of the National Conference on Green Business- Emerging Trends, Opportunities & Challanges organised by the PG Department of Commerce,
Christ College, Irinjalakuda on 3rd December 2013.
|Presentation and Participation in Seminars|| * Modeling of frequency response in vortex state of high temperature superconducting microstrip and slotline, IEEE International Conf Paper, NEMO-2015, IEEE MTT-S International Conference on Numerical Electromagnetic and Multiphysics Modeling and Optimization (NEMO), Aug 2015, pp. 1–4, (IEEE data base).
* Computation of Flux effects in high temperature superconducting coplanar wave guides, IEEE International Conf Paper, NEMO-2014, IEEE and University of Pavia, Italy, May 14-16, 2014, (IEEE data base) ISBN: 978-1-4799-2176-8
* Modeling of High Temperature Superconducting Coplanar Waveguide for Microwave Propagation under a Magnetic Field, IEEE International Conf. Paper, ICMAP 2013, Indian School of Mines, Dhanbad, December 13-15, 2013. (IEEE data base) ISBN: 978-1-4799-2176-85.
* Magnetic Field Effects on Signal Transmission in a Nanostrip High Temperature Superconducting Coplanar Waveguide. International Conf. Paper, World Congress on Research and Innovations WCR12K, St. Joseph ' s College, Irinjalakuda. 17-20 December, 2013. 978-93-83842-03-2
* Numerical simulation of superconducting nanostrip wave guides for high frequency applications, International Conf. Paper NANO-2010, KSR Campus, Tiruchengode, Coimbatore, Dec 13-16, 2010 ISBN: 978-0230-33200-3
* Enhancement of Skill Development in Scientific Research: Perspectives from Administrators to Help Faculty and Students, Naional Seminar Paper on Skill Development in Higher Education for Academic Administrators, May 18-20, 2015, Christ University, Bangaluru
* Spectral Domain Modeling of Inhomogeneous Superconducting Transmission Lines, National Conference on Applied Mathematics-2015, Feb 27-28, 2015, St. Thomas college, Thrissur
* Relationship between Flux dynamics and Superconducting Nano-scaled Strip variation in Signal transmission through a Coplanar Waveguide, National Seminar on Electroceramics (NaSeEl-2014), Feb 24-25, St. Aloysius College, Elthuruth
* Numerical Study of vortex effects in superconducting slotlines,National Seminar on Materials for electromagnetic applications: EMMET-11 on 29, 30 Nov 2011, 79-85* Study of vortex effects in superconducting microstrip lines, National Seminar NCSCV- 10, Anna University, Coimbatore, May 7-8, 2010.
|Awards / Fellowships secured ,Any other relevant information||Extension / Consultation activities||Invited talks if any||Posts in University / Government bodies : Chief Superintendent of University Examinations 2014-15, Chairman of the Centralized Valuation Camp for B.com. 2014|