Rules and Regulations 1st Year Degree Courses 2017-18
Read the following terms before you continue to online registration procedure:
Applications are invited for admission to the under graduate programmes at Christ College (Autonomous) Irinjalakuda, Thrissur for the academic year 2017 -18
- Admission to Christ College is not through the Calicut University CAP Portal.
- Candidates should apply online through the admission portal in the College website. Candidates may contact the admission help desk in the college directly for making online registration.
- The online admission portal for UG admissions will be active from 15/05/2017.
- Before filling the online application form, the applicant must remit the application fee of Rs. 230/-(200 +30 ) for General candidates and Rs. 115/- (100+15) for SC/ST candidates through Net banking,Debit or Credit card .
- Once all the required details in the applications are filled in and submitted, if the candidate is sure that no more correction is needed.A copy of the application (Double sided print) must be print out and the duly signed copy by the candidate must be produced at the time of admission along with original mark list of the qualifying examination.
- Last date for online registration is 31/05/2017. If CBSE results are delayed, the dead line will be extended for three more days from the date of the publication of CBSE results.
- Candidates seeking admission under the Management Quota must apply directly to the college office after submitting the online application. The online application number must be quoted in the Management Quota form obtained from the college. Those who fail to register before 31st of May , 2017 may contact the office in person for registration.
- Students seeking admission under Sports Quota should apply online and contact the office with printed application form and relevant certificates .
- The management form may be collected from the college office remitting a fee of Rs. 150/- or it can be downloaded from the website and prescribed registration fees will be paid to the office before submitting the application .
- Students who have taken print out of their applications will be given chance for editing or changing their preference. However, for this they should directly come to the college. This facility will be available even after the publication of trial index marks. After the publication of the rank list and allotment list no editing will be possible.
- All candidates in the allotment list must report for admission at the given date and time failing which their admission will be cancelled.
- For any queries please send mail to "email@example.com"