Full Time Faculty
M. Com, LL.B, M.Phil, PGDCA
|Sl. No:||Programme||Institution/University||Year of Passing|
|1.||BCom||Christ College, Irinjalakuda/ Calicut University||1982|
|2.||MCom||Christ College, Irinjalakuda/ Calicut University||1984|
|3.||LLB||Govt. Law College, Ernakulam/ MG University||1990|
|4.||PGDCA||Christ College, Irinjalakuda (Board of Technical Education, Government of Kerala)||2003|
|5||MPhil||School of Management Studies, Cochin University of Science & Technology||2006|
1. Senate Member, University of Calicut 30-09-2013 – 31-08-2016
2. Member, Faculty of Commerce & Management Studies University of Calicut, 27-04-2013 - 26-04-2016
3. Chairman, Board of Studies in Commerce (UG), University of Calicut, 27- 04-2013 - 26-04-2016
4. Member, Board of Studies in Commerce (PG), University of Calicut 27-04-2013 - 26-04-2016
5. Member of Inspection Commission for granting Continuation of Provisional Affiliation for M.Com, B.Com & BBA Programmes in various Colleges under Calicut University 27-4-2013 - 26-4-2016
6. Member, Panel of Subject Experts, University of Calicut 27-4-2013 - 26-4-2016
7. Member of the Committee constituted by the Vice Chancellor for the introduction of IFRS in the curriculum of B.Com/BBA/M.Com on 24-1-2015
8. University Nominee to the Board Studies in Commerce & Management Studies, ST. Thomas College (Autonomous), Thrissur. 6-11-2014 - 5-11-2017
9. Member, Board of Studies in Management Studies (PG), University of Calicut. 7-9-2016 - 6-9-2019 10. University Nominee to the Board Studies in Commerce & Management Studies, St. Joseph’s College (Autonomous), Irinjalakuda 21-1-2017 - 20-1-2019
11. Member, Board of Studies in Commerce, Christ College (Autonomous), Irinjalakuda. 26-2-2016 - 25-2-2018, still member of the new BOS
12. Member, Dr. S. Radhakrishnan Teacher’s Welfare Association, Mumbai.
13. Member, Advisory Board for Research Journal for Commerce & Development Studies published by the PG Department of Commerce and Management Studies, SH College, Chalakudy.
14. Co ordinator of Project collection centre at Christ College, Irinjalakuda of School of Distance Education, University of Calicut for VI th semester UG projects in 2017 & 2018 and was the Chairman of CV camp for the valuation of those projects in 2018 at Christ College centre.
As Board Chairman made the following contributions
• Started B.Com (Honours) Programme under 7- point Indirect Grading System (First in the University).
• Introduced 3 more specialisations to B.Com viz. B.Com. Travel and Tourism, B.Com. Islamic Finance & B.Com. Taxation.
• Revision of B.Com Syllabi under CUCBCSSUG 2014.
• Introduced International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS) in B.Com curriculum
• Introduced the new programme B.Com (Professional) for the benefit of students who wish to pursue CA & CS Programmes, which is a unique one in the Universities in Kerala.