- Home Student Support Attendance
- The working day is divided in to two sessions, three hours in FN and two hours in AN. Attendance will be marked at the beginning of each period.
- Each class may have a class monitor who will assist the teacher in his/her routine duties such as taking attendance, distributing note books etc., so that speedy action may be taken by the office.
- Students shall not be absent from class without leave.
- Absence from class for one hour in one session will be considered as absence in that session.
- Leave for a period may be granted by the lecturer- in-charge. Application for leave should be given to the Principal through the recommending authority (Class Teacher) by the student himself before, and except in unavoidable and unforeseen circumstances, when the application should be made on the very day of his return to the College.