The internal Quality Assurance Cell of Christ college is instrumental in giving academic and administrative leadership to the institution, by embarking on,
a) new Student centric Quality initiatives,
b) setting benchmarks for academic and administrative activities
c) preparation of quality reports at various levels.
To ensure quality culture as the prime concern for Christ College, through institutionalizing and internalizing all the initiatives taken with internal and externalsupport.
The primary aim of IQAC is To develop a system for conscious, consistent and catalytic action to improve the academic and administrative performance of Christ College.
To promote measures for institutional functioning towards quality enhancement through internalization of quality culture and institutionalization of best practices.
- Development and application of quality benchmarks for various academic and administrative activities of the institution.
- Facilitating the creation of a learner-centric environment conducive to quality education and faculty maturation to adopt the required knowledge and technology for participatory teaching and learning process.
- Collection and analysis of feedback from all stakeholders on quality-related institutional processes.
- Dissemination of information on various quality parameters to all stakeholders.
- Organization of inter and intra institutional workshops, seminars on quality related themes and promotion of quality circles.
- Documentation of the various programmes/activities leading to quality improvement.
- Acting as a nodal agency of the Institution for coordinating quality-related activities, including adoption and dissemination of best practices.
- Development and maintenance of institutional database through MIS for the purpose of maintaining /enhancing the institutional quality.
- Periodical conduct of Academic and Administrative Audit and its follow-up.
- Preparation and Submission of the Annual Quality Assurance Report (AQAR) asper guidelines and parameters of NAAC