Integrated B.P.Ed. is a professional course of 4 years duration. Admission to this course is on the basis of written entrance examination, performance in sports and games, physical fitness test, medical examination and personal interview.
Eligibility conditions :
1. Candidates should have passed the higher secondary examination of Kerala Government or any other examination recognized as equivalent thereto or a certificate course in Physical Education of at least two years duration after passing S.S.L.C. and recognized by the University of Calicut.
2. Should be between the age of 17 to 23 years as on Ist July of the year of admission. Relaxation up to 4 years in the upper age limit shall be given to candidates who have represented State / University in A.I.U. recognized sports disciplines or in-service candidates who have at least two years of service as Physical Education teachers or SC/ST candidates.
3. Should be medically fit for heavy load of physical activities and should not have any physical or mental disability which prevents him/her from actively participating in vigorous sports activities.
4. A candidate who have passed / appeared / discontinued I / II / III year of any other degree course recognized by this university or equivalent, is also eligible to seek admission to B.P.Ed. course, provided they have cancelled their earlier registration.
The students appearing for the entrance test will be ranked on the basis of their performance in written test, fitness test, games and sports skill test, percentage in qualifying examination, merit of their certificates and performance in the interview with the Principal.
Date of Entrance Exam : Announced Later
ü Documents and materials to be brought while coming for entrance test.
1. Medical Fitness Certificate
2. Passport size photo – 2 Nos.
3. Plus Two Certificate/Two year C.P.Ed./any other eligible certificate
4. All sports & Games certificates in original and photo copy
5. Age proof certificate
6. Sports kit for selection trial
7. Online registration print out