|Tennis||Badminton||Ball Badminton||Athletic||Weight Lifting|
For the conduct of intramural sports and games, students will be divided into four Houses, with a member of the teaching staff appointed by the Principal, as the patron of each house. The affairs of the athletic association shall be managed by a Working Committee consisting of the Presedent, the vice-presedent, the House Patrons, the Bursar, the General Captain, and the Club Captains and the Class Representatives. There shall be a meeting of the Working Committee at the begining of the academic year when the general policies and budget provisions shall be discussed. As in the case of other Departments, major orders for sports goods are to be made through the college office. If there is budget provision, practice and other friendly matches can be arranged in the college grounds but, care should be taken to see that their expenses are limited to refreshment charges of the visiting teams. As a rule no expenses for the player will be met, for matches or coaching camps, held in our college grounds. The expenses of Inter College events for which grants are given from the University, shall be confined to the actual amount of grant received. For taking part in any inter collegiate matches and tournaments for which no grant will be available from University, previous sanction of the Principal and budgetary provisions are necessary. Captains shall try infuse enthusiasm and a sprit of sportsmanship among the students within the field and outside. No student of the college shall register himself in or play for any club or institution without the previous permission of the Principal.
- Kandamkulathi Lonappan Memorial Rolling Trophy For Foot-Ball A sum of Rs. 1000/- and Rolling Cup were donated by M/s K.P. Lonappan and sons for the conduct of the Christ College Foot Ball Tournament
- T.L.Thomas Memorial Rolling Trophy for Runners up for Foot - Ball A rolling Cup was donated by Sri. T.T. John in memory of T.L. Thomas Thozhuthuparambil Irinjalakuda, for Runners up in the Christ College Foot-Ball Tornament
- Old Students Rolling Trophy for Volley-Ball A sum of Rs. 1000/- was donated by the Old Students Association of the College for the conduct of Christ College Volley-Ball Tournament
- Panthallookaran Lonappan Memorial Rolling Trophy A Rolling Cup was donated in memory of Panthallookaran Lonappan for the conduct of a All Kerala Inter Collegiate Quiz competition organised by Christ College Students Union.
- Mr.T.V.Antony Memorial Rolling Trophy A Rolling Trophy was donated by the children of late Sri. T.V.Antony, Thandiakkal House, Kallettumkara for the conduct of an Inter-Collegiate speech competition organised by Economics Association.
- N.C.C. Golden Jubilee Quiz Ever Rolling Trophy To mark the Golden Jubilee celebration of N.C.C in Christ college, a rolling trophy was instituted by N.C.C. Cadets of Christ College, to the winners of Inter Collegiate Quiz competition.