● Applications are invited for admission to the PG Programmes at Christ College (Autonomous), Irinjalakuda, Thrissur for the academic year 2017-18
● Admission to Christ College is not through the Calicut University CAP Portal.
● Candidates should apply online through the admission portal in the College website.
● Candidates may contact the admission help desk in the college directly for making online registration.
● Before filling the online application form, the applicant must remit the application fee of Rs. 230/- for General candidates and Rs. 100/- for SC/ST candidates through NET BANKING,Debit/Credit card payment at any bank.
● Separate fee has to be paid for submitting online application to different programmes.
● Once all the required details in the applications are filled in and submitted, if the candidate is sure that no more correction is needed, print out of a copy of the application must be taken and the duly signed copy by the candidate must be produced at the time of admission along with original mark list of the qualifying examination.
● Last date for online registration is 30/06/2017.
● Candidates seeking admission under the Management Quota must apply directly to the college after submitting the online application. The online application number must be quoted in the Management Quota form obtained from the College.
● The management form may be collected from the college office remitting a fee of Rs. 150/-
● Students seeking admission under Sports Quota should contact the office with relevant certificates.
● Students who have taken print out of their applications will be given chance for editing. However, for this they should directly come to the College. The rank lists and allotment lists will be published on the website, and no editing will be possible there after.
● Students who are applying PG programmes such as Enviromental Science (Aided), Master of Social Work (Self-financing), Clinical Psychology(Self-financing), Mass Communication and Journalism (Self-financing) &Computer Science (Self-financing) should appear for the entrance Examinations.
● The online Registration I.D.Number is mandatory for downloading hall tickets for entrance examinations. This I.D. Number. should be mentioned by the candidate in all future communications. Hence the candidates are advised to keep a copy of the print out of application also with them for reference as well as to produce the same whenever required.
● Those who are awaiting the results of the qualifying examination can also apply. They have to submit the copies of Mark list to the Principal within 6 days of the publication of University Examination Results in order to finalise the Rank list in stipulated time.
● No memo will be sent to the candidates in respect of entrance examination, entrance examination result, counseling etc. Candidates should update themselves with the college website (www.christcollegeijk.edu.in)